a. Cookies are small files that are placed on your desktop, notebook or mobile device by a website you visit. From this we can, for example, recognize whether there has already been a connection between your device and our websites, or which language or other settings you prefer. Cookies may also contain personal data.
1. Most browsers are pre-set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by activating the setting *do not accept cookies* in your browser.
2. You can delete existing cookies at any time. You can find out how this works in detail in the instructions of your browser or device manufacturer.
3. For information on deactivating Local Shared Objects, see the following link:
Information on deactivating Local Shared Objects
d. We categorize cookies as follows:
1. Essential cookies (type 1)
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the functions of the web pages. Without these cookies we would not be able to offer you services such as the vehicle configurator, for example.
2. Functional cookies (type 2)
These cookies facilitate the operation and improve the functions of the web pages. For example, we store your language settings in functional cookies.
3. Performance cookies (type 3)
These cookies collect information about how you use our website. This enables us to identify which parts of our Internet offer are particularly popular and thus improve our offer for you. Please also read the section "Analysis of usage data".
4. Third-party cookies (type 4)
These cookies are set by third parties, e.g. social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, whose content you can integrate via the "social plug-ins" offered on our websites. For more information on the use and function of the social plug-ins, please refer to section 4 of our Privacy Statement.
We use the following cookies on our website (register.daimler.com):
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie to identify the device. (Validity: up to the end of the session / until browser gets closed)||Type 1: Essential cookie|
||Type 2: Functional cookie|
|NSC_mc-sfhjtufs.ebjnmfs||Cookies to enhance performance. (Valid: 5 Minutes)||Type 2: Functional cookie|